Holiday Home Tour
Christmas is definitely my favorite hzoliday of them all. I love all the yummy treats, sparkling lights, gift giving, music and movies. But my most favorite part has to be the decorations! Every year it seems that my collection of decor grows a bit more and my husband can definitely attest to it. Poor guy always has to deal with lugging my many many totes and boxes of things down from storage in the attic. (and boy does he LOVE that...not.) I know I'm not the only one that loves decorating for Christmas so I thought I'd share our home this year in my blog. There were just too many cute things to share in one Instagram or Facebook post!
You'd think that being 8 months round and pregnant would slow this mama down with the decor, or maybe just avoid it altogether, and it probably should have...but nevertheless, day after Thanksgiving per usual, it all went up.
You'd think that being 8 months round and pregnant would slow this mama down with the decor, or maybe just avoid it altogether, and it probably should have...but nevertheless, day after Thanksgiving per usual, it all went up.
I adore this little wagon with pretend gifts.
Another fun favorite of mine is this giant snow globe.
As soon as I got the tree decorated the first time I realized that the top strand of lights were out and after messing with them for a couple of days and not getting them to flick back on, I undecorated and redecorated the top of the tree again. Ugh. That was definitely not fun being 8 months pregnant. haha! Tucker's favorite part of Christmas decorating is the train that goes under the tree. I mean, what kid wouldn't love that?
We don't have a fireplace or mantel to hang stockings on so I was having a hard time deciding where to hang them this year. Under these floating shelves seemed like the best place for them. When Christmas Eve rolls around, the little dresser will provide a great place for Santa's cookies and milk to sit.
This year I added this sweet little wooden letter to the north pole
There you have it folks! A Danielson holiday home tour. I hope everyone has fun decorating their own home and has a wonderful holiday season!



Comments
Post a Comment